Saturday New Players Clinic/Play – Sat at 10 am
Contact Instructor – Greg Allen
Also see the Calendar for all scheduled activities. Click on the calendar event for more information.
Skill Level Beginner
- Develop reliable and consistent forehand and backhand groundstrokes, volleys, overhead smash, and serves.
- Learn how to approach the net as a serve-and-return team.
- Learn proper footwork, grips, and the ready position.
- Learn how to move on the court while maintaining good balance. Instructor.Christie Borne coordinates groups of players of similar skills or you can form your own group. Contact Christie Borne for Pickleball Clinic 101 Skill level 1.5-2.0
- Group Lesson fee for 4 players: $52 per person/$36 per person for 6 players. 4 week session – 1 hour lesson per week. Time and day of the week will be determined by each group of players.