Are you interested in receiving a pickleball skill rating so that you can join others of your same skill level for special HSV Pickleball Club events?
The Skill Rating Committee is once again offering this FREE service to all HSV Pickleball Club members! Click here to join the HSV Pickleball Club.
The next Rating Clinics are scheduled for:
- Wednesday, Sept. 24 10 a.m. to noon 3.5 – 4.0 skill levels
- Thursday, Sept. 25 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. 2.0 – 3.0 skill levels
NOTE: Each player will be scheduled for a 40-minute rating match. Once you have registered, you will be notified about your specific time slot. Please arrive at the courts 30 minutes early to sign in!
BEFORE you sign up for a clinic:
- Review the skill level descriptions on the Skill Ratings page.
- Based on the description at the top of each page, pick out the level that best describes your playing ability (your self-assessment).
- Download the form and fill it out.
- Based on your self-assessment, register to attend the clinic scheduled for that skill level. Be sure to bring your completed form with you.
Each clinic will consist of 8 to 16 players who have rated themselves at your skill level. You will play games with and against these people with the “raters” watching. Even though you will be playing doubles, your individual skills will be evaluated. At the end of the clinic, your skill level will either be confirmed, or you will be given a skill rating higher or lower than your initial assessment.
Remember to bring your self-assessment form with you!
Skill Rating Committee: